6. Puebla Gastronomic Tour
Why are you going to love it?
- For lovers of gastronomy who want to discover the explosion of flavors that is Gastronomy of Puebla
- You will taste the most representative dishes of Puebla
- You will be accompanied by our local guide who besides telling you the history of the city, you will also know the history and legends of these dishes.
- The gastronomy of Puebla is the result of the fusion of the culinary tradition of Mexican origin -before the colonial period-, and of the influences of European cuisines such as the Spanish and the French, or of other latitudes such as the Arab, for what it is the richest in Mexico.
- You will take a recipe book with recipes so you can prepare them at home.
Live this unique experience in Puebla where you will enjoy Mexican gastronomy, declared intangible cultural heritage of humanity by the United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture UNESCO. Puebla is one of the 3 states with the greatest gastronomic richness, as its strategic location made La Colonia a compulsory point of rest between the routes of the Pacific and the Gulf of Mexico to Mexico City, as well as being influenced by French cuisine and Arabic.
In addition, the magical hands of the nuns of the convents of our city, achieved the creation of the most emblematic dishes of our country: “El Mole Poblano” and “El Chile en Nogada”.
In this tour, in addition to knowing the history of Puebla, you will walk its streets to visit a mill of “mole”, the street of typical sweets, city tour and different points where traditionally the people of Puebla enjoy a wide variety of dishes. Throughout the tour we will enjoy a variety of typical food such as: Tamales, Tarta with Torte, Chalupas Poblanas, Pelonas, Molotes, Memelas, Quesadillas, Cemitas, Tacos Árabes, Pipián Verde and Rojo, and the Traditional Mole Poblano, knowing its ingredients and its preparation. In season of Chile en Nogada, you will also taste the authentic.
So start the tour with a light stomach to try everything!
We will share some Recipes of Mole and typical food Poblana, also taste the Rich and Traditional Sweets such as: Sweet Potatoes, Biscuits of Santa Clara, Borrachitos etc. During this Delicious Tour we will also admire the Colonial and Religious Puebla considered Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity and finally we will Give You a Small Recipe Book. #ViajaPorPuebla
Details and Prices
Prices in US Dollars |
Adult (18-80) US$89.0 – Youth (12-17) US$79.0 – Child (3-11) $79.0
It includes |
Tour, Certified Guide, tasting typical dishes from Puebla. typical candies and transfers in mentioned places, 1 small recipe book per family or by reservation.
Departures at 9:30 a.m. from the Zócalo de Puebla.
Meeting point |
- Tip Module, Municipal Tourism Office of Puebla (Avenida Juan de Palafox y Mendoza, Zócalo, Portal Hidalgo 14, Centro). Arrive 30 minutes before your departure.
- There is also the pick-up option at your hotel.
Have a light breakfast to enjoy the tastings. Bring extra money for personal expenses. Does not apply tasting to take away. Bring comfortable and warm clothing, sun block, hat or cap and extra money for personal expenses.
Price per person in Mexican pesos. Rates subject to availability when booking. Does not apply for Groups or in conjunction with other Promotions. Does not include personal expenses or transfers not mentioned. Supplements may apply during high season.
Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email where you will be sent the instructions for payment and to take the tour. On the day of the tour, you must have your proof of payment printed along with an identification and present it to the Tip Tours representative in Tip Module located inside the Municipal Tourism Office. Before finalizing your reservation, you must read the Tour Terms and Conditions and they will be accepted when you select this box.
Adult, Child (-11 years old)