8. Star of Puebla | Observation Wheel
What will you like about the Star of Puebla?
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the Popocatéptl and Iztaccihuatl Volcanoes from above.
- Observation wheel 80 meters high with the Guinness Record as the largest portable observation wheel in the world.
- La Estrella de Puebla is part of a complex in the area that includes the Linear Park, the Art Park, the Metropolitan Park, the Angelópolis Shopping Center with large department stores and restaurants.
- We have 2 options:
1. Transportation + Admission (avoid line to climb the Star)
2. Admission only (avoid line at the Star’s ticket office)
Departures from the “Zócalo de Puebla” to the “Star of Puebla” to enjoy the panoramic view offered by the “Star of Puebla”, an avant-garde option to help promote tourism, strengthen the social fabric, family coexistence and the approach to culture. You can take beautiful photos in addition to walking, having a drink or snack in nearby restaurants and cafes. It is also a step away from the Angelópolis Shopping Center with large departmental stores and brands.
Do not miss the sunset of the City in this Wonder!
Details and Price
Prices in US Dollars |
1.Tour with transportation |
Adult US$7.0 – Child US$7.0 | Includes transportation from the base and admission (avoid line at ticket offices)
2. Only admission to Star of Puebla (Same price as at the box office-avoid line office rows) |
Adult $2.5 – Child $2.5 | Includes only admission
Duration of both options |
Schedule of exit of both options |
Departures at 17:00 pm from the “Zócalo de Puebla”. (Arrives 20 minutes before)
Meeting point for both options |
Tip Module, Municipal Tourism Office of Puebla (Avenida Juan de Palafox y Mendoza, Zócalo, Portal Hidalgo 14, Centro). Arrive 20 minutes before your departure.
Bring comfortable and warm clothing, sun block, hat or cap and extra money for personal expenses.
The operation of this tour is subject to weather. In case of rain or strong wind the operation of the Star of Puebla is suspended and only the entrance ticket to Star of Puebla is reimbursed. Price per person in Mexican pesos. Rates subject to availability when booking. Does not apply for Groups or in conjunction with other Promotions. Does not include personal expenses or transfers not mentioned. Supplements may apply during high season.
Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email where you will be sent the instructions for payment and to take the tour. On the day of the tour, you must have your proof of payment printed along with an identification and present it to the Tip Tours representative in Tip Module located inside the Municipal Tourism Office. The operation of this tour is subject to weather. In case of rain or strong wind the operation of the Star of Puebla is suspended and only the entrance ticket to Star of Puebla is reimbursed. Before finalizing your reservation, you must read the Tour Terms and Conditions and they will be accepted when you select this box.
Both options 2 hours
– For both options, daily departures at 5:00 p.m.
Bring comfortable and warm clothing, hat or cap, sunscreen, comfortable shoes and extra money for personal expenses.
The operation of this tour is subject to weather. In case of rain or strong wind the operation of the Star of Puebla is suspended and only the entrance ticket to the Star of Puebla is reimbursed
Admission only, Transportation + Admission
Adult, Child (-11 years old)