9. Zacatlán and Chignahuapan – Semi private
Why are you going to love it?
- On this private tour you will visit two Magical Towns of Puebla: «Chignahuapan and Zacatlán de las Manzanas».
- You will learn about the process for handcrafted Christmas spheres and you can even decorate yours and buy them at the factory price!
- You will admire the Basilica of the Conception in Chignahuapan with the giant image of the Virgin of 12 meters high.
- You will enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Sierra Magica de Puebla; You will visit the Cascada de Quetzalapan.
- In «Zacatlán de las Manzanas», you will meet the Olvera III Generation Interactive Watches Museum and the Bicentennial Automata.
- You will be amazed with its viewpoint of the ravines with transparent floor.
- You will taste the local gastronomy: fruit wines in a workshop where they explain the handcrafted elaboration of the local fruit wines; Zacatlán bread stuffed with cheese.
This trip is the excellent combination of nature, culture and gastronomy. The northern mountains of Puebla are characterized by their beautiful Magical Towns where their traditions are preserved.
On the way you will have the opportunity to visit the beautiful waterfall «Quetzalapa» and see its waterfall going down its 300 steps to reach the viewpoint. A unique experience.
In Zacatlán Magical Town, knowing the factory of frutal wines, where they will explain the process of elaboration and you will be able to taste them. You will also visit a craft bakery to try and learn about the process of making traditional cheese bread from this place. You will walk through its streets to reach the Mural de la Barranca with about 100 meters in length made with pieces of mosaic of different colors and recycled glass. There we will have a beautiful view from the Mirador towards the Barranca de los Jilgueros; in the center we will visit the palace the Ex-Franciscan Convent, floral clock and the Museum of Monumental Clocks. You will be amazed with the Automatons, human figures that are programmed so that in different hours they leave, acclimated with music of watch movements they make movements according to the same.
Later we will go to the magical town of Chignahuapan, whose main industry is the manufacture of Christmas spheres, so we will visit a workshop and see the elaboration process. If you like you can decorate your own sphere (not included in the cost of the tour). In this same town, we will visit the «Virgen de la Concepción» 12 meters high, the monument to Capulina, famous Mexican comic as well as its beautiful Mudejar style kiosk.
Departure back to Puebla approximately at 18:00 pm. Come and Meet Puebla You Will not Regret !! #ViajaPorPuebla
Details and Prices
Price in US Dollars
Scheduled dates on Saturdays and holidays | Promotion
Adult $ 39.0 – Child $ 29.0
It includes |
Round trip from the Zócalo de Puebla, transport traveler insurance, cheese bread tasting, tasting of fruit wines and admissions in the mentioned sites.
Departure time |
Departures 6:45 am.
Departure Dates |
2019: April 6, 13, 16, 20, 25, 27; May 1, 15, 25; June 15; July 20, 24, 27 y 31; August 3 y 7; September 14; October 26; November 2 y 16; December 21, 26, 28 y 30;
2020: January 4.
Bring comfortable and warm clothing, extra money for personal expenses.
Meeting point |
Tip Module, Municipal Tourism Office of Puebla (Avenida Juan de Palafox y Mendoza, Zócalo, Portal Hidalgo 14, Centro). Arrive 30 minutes before your departure.
Price per person in Mexican pesos. Rates subject to availability when booking. Does not apply for Groups or in conjunction with other Promotions. Does not include personal expenses or transfers not mentioned. Children from 3 to 11 years old pay.
Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email where you will be sent the instructions for payment and to take the tour. On the day of the tour, you must have your proof of payment printed along with an identification and present it to the Tip Tours representative in Tip Module located inside the Municipal Tourism Office. Before finalizing your reservation, you must read the Tour Terms and Conditions and they will be accepted when you select this box.
Adult, Child (-11 years old)
August 1 (Thursday), August 4,11 (Sunday), December 15,22,29 (Sunday), December 26 (Thursday), July 18.25 (Thursday), July 7,14,21,28 (Sunday), November 3,17 (Sunday), October 20 (Sunday), September 15 (Sunday)
No hay valoraciones aún.